Friday, September 20, 2013

Speedy AHS Products on SALE

Do you ever have one of those weeks? You know...the kind where you think you are going to get a lot done?  Or *should* be getting a lot done?  But, you don't.  Too many irons in the fire, schedule changes you have no control over, being under the weather...there are a million reasons why these kind of weeks happen, and I have just felt behind all week.  I have been getting ready for a local craft fair and it is simply taking waaay more time than I thought it would...mainly because I waited until the very last minute.  What can I say?  I'm a fly-by-the-seat-of-my-pants-works-well-under-pressure-procrastinator.  ;)  So, since I have neglected my digi-scrap tasks this week because of the glue and glitter on my fingers, my clothes and in my hair, I thought I'd at least give you guys a chance to get some really quick projects done in case you had a week like mine.  Maybe my little sale will cheer you up and you can get something accomplished from start to finish that will make you feel good this weekend!  Enjoy the products from my SNP store that will help you get things done in a jiffy...templates, quick pages and a card pack.  All for $1 each.  Enjoy!  (Images below are linked to the store.)





No comments:

Post a Comment